Saturday, October 02, 2004

at the zoo

hello all.

I am glad that I already have a fairly healthy contributers list...now get writing! Anything, nothing, fag ends, poesie, gossip...bring it on babies, and don't be shy, everyone here is friendly and supercool otherwise they wouldn't have made it onto the guest list.

I am obviously still in a funk, and I will be for some time, I think, but its great to hear from you all whatever you feel like writing...

I am writing from my desk in my new aparment, where a small black bowl of water to the right of my key board is being a home to two little yellow flowers I brought home from meditation class yesteday ( I have started meditation class), I met The West Owl Relic in Harvard square and we walked to my apartment with these flowers behind our ears as I went of on a grand tirade about the american political system and as we walked Harvard Yard was bathed in violet shadow.My head was hazy and I felt like a ball of paper being kicked along in the general languid flow of movement, the orbiting that was happening there as people strolled beneath salt lights.

Things have been beautiful here, I just wish my Gran could be here to see it. It makes every beauiful thing sad at the same time...the impermanence that makes the world sucha fresh beautiful place to be and the change that makes friendship soulful and enduring seems to me to also be at the heart of the pain in the world. But it's all par of the same thing...that is what I have to conclude.

I want to say that I'm OK. I am sad and shocked but I'm OK.

I love you all very much.

Will post again soon.

Please email if you find any problems with the Blogging system,

XXXX

No comments: