Friday, October 08, 2004

WATCH OUT....

THE PARENTS ARE COMING!!! Arriving soon to disturb a peace near you, ready to shift your schedule around at will and make you feel that you are missing out on a whole bunch of things, or not doing all you should...GUILT!! PLEASURE!! CONFUSION!! IRRITATION!!! They are all in store in this special offer! Act now!! ACT now!

yes. They're here. Well not yet, but they're in the country. Ashtray has been safely put away, and the apartment is in the process of being given a good clean and censor. Actually it's kind of fun when they come...for a couple of days. My mom is going to be staying with me monday night it seems which is really nice, though she didn't let me know until just now, and it messes up my dinner plans with Icarus. much irritation on that front, my planz has been RUMBLED!!!

Ah Well, I shall have to indulge in some retail therapy (NM here we come) to get me over the whole thing...(after all its SO onerous, I can barely stop feeling sorry for myself, being aken out for dinner, and away from my work...DRAMA...It may occur that I have very mixed feeling about seeing my parents...this is not an illusion...it is the case.)

I have CDS winging their way to me from Amazon.com///my brother gave me a gift certificate for my birthday, so I am finally getting The Frenz Experiment, one of the only Fall albums (not including Live albums...that would just be silly) that I don't own. Also some Morrissey, seeing as all the Morrissey I had in London really belonged to Will (like all the Joy DIvision, Cure, New Order, Depeche Mode, Talking Heads etc. sniff sniff, not to mention him making off with all the Hank Williams) and he has consequently absconded with all of it, leaving me sadly nearly Morrissey free, with nothing to swing flowers about to.

OK OK OK

I'm calming down now. I have a belly full of the fudge cake that THe West Owl RElic made for me and carried to work and then to my place last night, with many precarious near misses and potentially disastrous happenstances. And running for the train, with the cake in hand. He even put red glittery sugary sprinkles on it, and he brought 23 candles!! And I blew them all out in one go!! WOWEE. I shall finish the "parent safe-ing" of the apartment, do a bit of reading and get some rest.

Wishing you all good things,

although if somebody doesn't start writing soon I shall cry! TAke note!

love

X

No comments: